Online Tournament Rules
- Promote multi-species fishing in Canada
- Promote different bodies of water and fishing opportunities within Canada
- Teaching kids how to fish and promoting the sport to youth
- Support children’s charities
- Show how different types of fishing can be done even if you don’t own or have access to a full-fledge gas motored boat
- Build a fishing community with CFN Fish Off online tournament
- CFN Fish Off TV Show: Earn the most points by catching the biggest fish in as many different species as possible within a 6 week period
- Team with the most points gets to donate $100 to the charity of their choice
- NOTE: Below are the rules specific to the CFN Fish Off TV and Youtube show.
View ONLINE CFN FISH OFF RULES.
- No gas powered boats (electric trolling motors permitted)
- Non-gas powered watercrafts permitted (canoes, kayaks, inflatables, etc.)
- 8″ minimum length to qualify
- Invasive species cannot be entered
- Live and artificial bait permitted
- Only legal fishing techniques permitted
- Teams must post all their week’s catches on CFN Fish Off facebook page by midnight each Sunday
- View ONLINE CFN FISH OFF point system
- 4 points for every species depending on size (measured in inches)
- Points by length (not weight)
- 4 pts – longest fish
- 3 pts – second longest
- 2 pts – third longest
- 1 pts – shortest
- The team that earns the most points after 6 weeks is crowned CFN Fish Off Champion (note: points fluctuate every week depending on other team’s submissions).
Teams featured in Season 2 Youtube Series
Join the CFN Fish Off Online Facebook tournament. Same rules. Same excitement. Same drama. Great prizes provided by our amazing sponsors.
**Winning online team earns a spot on the next season of the CFN Fish Off TV Show which will air on the Sportsman Channel and WFN January 2021.
Be part of the conversation
Follow CFN Fish Off on Facebook.
Interact with our CFN Fish Off teams and host Scottie Martin & Red Andal.
See behind the scenes clips, pictures, and sneak peaks
Comment, predict, and converse with fellow viewers